Player of the Year
To compete for this award the player must be a member of the NHWGA, participate in a minimum of 1 of the 3 championships and a minimum of 3 Tuesday events.
- NHWGA Championship;
- Senior/Legend/Classic Championships;
- Junior Girls Championship; and
- NHWGA Tuesdays Anna Morrill Competition Credits.
- New Hampshire Golf Association (NHGA) Women’s Mid-Amateur Championship;
- New Hampshire Golf Association (NHGA) Women’s Match Play Championship; and
- New England Women’s Golf Association (NEWGA) Championship
- U.S. Women’s Amateur;
- U.S. Women’s MID-AM;
- U.S. Girls’ Junior; and
- U.S. Senior Women’s Amateur.
Players are responsible for informing the NHWGA POY chairperson of their participation in regional or USGA events. Year-to-date standings can be found in the members only section of the website.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Points allocated for placing in each of the events can be found here: 2020 Player of the year points allocation table