Player of the Year
To compete for this award the player must be a member of the NHWGA, participate in a minimum of 1 of the 3 championships and a minimum of 3 Tuesday events.
- NHWGA Championship;
- Senior/Legend/Classic Championships;
- Junior Girls Championship; and
- NHWGA Tuesdays Anna Morrill Competition Credits.
- New Hampshire Golf Association (NHGA) Women’s Mid-Amateur Championship;
- New Hampshire Golf Association (NHGA) Women’s Match Play Championship; and
- New England Women’s Golf Association (NEWGA) Championship
- U.S. Women’s Amateur;
- U.S. Women’s MID-AM;
- U.S. Girls’ Junior; and
- U.S. Senior Women’s Amateur.
Players are responsible for informing the NHWGA POY chairperson of their participation in regional or USGA events. Year-to-date standings can be found in the members only section of the website.
- Monday, June 29 - Wednesday, July 1
- Sunday, July 12 - Saturday, July 18
- Tuesday, July 21
- Monday, August 3 - Sunday, August 9
- Monday, August 3 @ 7:30 am - Wednesday, August 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Thursday, August 13
- Wednesday, August 19 - Thursday, August 20
- Saturday, August 29 - Thursday, September 3
- Saturday, September 12 - Thursday, September 17
Points allocated for placing in each of the events can be found here: 2020 Player of the year points allocation table